Analysed with textalyser
Truelove and Responsibility: Take a Hold on the One you Love

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Take a Hold on the One you Love

Love? Love comes only once in a life time, so once it come do not let it pass by.
When love knock on your heart let it in immidiately because it will come and go once a person isn't ready yet to accept it. Once you didn't grab it you'll regret it for the rest of your life. Do not let it happen to you. If you realize that you are inlove with each other make it sure that your relationships will work. Do everthing that you can to enjoy each other company.

Love every moment that you both have together and let each other know just how much you love each other. With my boyfriend I make it sure that he new what I felt toward him. Before I found it hard to commit to someone because I have taken care of myself my whole life. And I always protect myself from heartache. However, when I open my heart with this guy I realize that love is all that matter and I accepted him being who he is. I believe that love is the greatest force in a person's life. When you lost someone you love as if half of your life was gone. Now, with the man I love I always find time to talk to him and make him feel that he's the man I love and cherish.


Love will stand the test of time if people work at it. Nothing will ever comes this easy but its worth the work by both people. Love really is the greatest feeling between a man and a woman. Love always unite both people together. Respect for each other is one of the main ingredient in a relationship. I hope once you find the one you'll love keep him/her and don't let it go. I found mine, my Francesco, mio angelo azzurro.

No comments: